MAS Financial is a family-owned sub-prime auto finance company located in Santa Ana, California. We are experiencing solid growth and want to add talent to our existing Customer Service and Collections Department.
Ideal candidate for this position should have at least 2 years of experience in auto collections and/or customer experience. Candidates must be bilingual English-Spanish and have strong communication skills. Candidates must be reliable, flexible, hard-working, organized, detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to multi-task. Candidates must be able to type 35+ words per minute.
This is a full-time position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We offer competitive salary + bonus, vacation, sick pay and medical insurance.
Base Pay $10.00 – $20.00 /Hour
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Banking, Finance, Customer Service
Education Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Manages Others No
Industry Banking – Financial Services, Credit – Loan – Collections
Required Travel Not Specified
Experienced, Bi-Lingual collectors (with management capabilities):
$15.00 to $20.00
Entry Level collectors:
$10.00 to $15.00 hourly (solid 40 hour work week).
- Current accurate Resume (in Word or PDF)
- Cover Letter or information (in Word or PDF) that includes:
- Tell us about yourself
- Any additional skills/motivation that you have that will impact the workplace
Thank you for considering MAS Financial Services! (Lots of opportunities to grow)
No phone calls please. Ironic, we know.
Job Description & Requirements (Partial List):
- Update insurance information for customers in software program
- Computer, language, typing and communications skills are necessary
- Answer basic customer service questions (phone and in person)
- Whatever needs to be done (multi-tasking)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and remain organized
- Embrace accountability (training, teaching and coaching)
- Basic outbound automotive collection calls for past due accounts
- Basic inbound collection calls for past due accounts
- Work as part of a team
- Arrive on time and ready to go
- Work with limited personal drama entering the workplace
- Solid and consistent 40-hour work week